Weather forecast: Hot with lower rain chances todayComments Off on Weather forecast: Hot with lower rain chances today
Here’s what you need to know about Bay area weather for Wednesday:
- High temperatures in the 90s
- Rain chances 20 percent Wednesday
- Hot and humid with inland showers and storms
The warm and humid conditions will continue today.
An onshore wind remains in place and dry air aloft is also overhead. The result, lower overall rain chances.
It will be mostly sunny, hot and humid with highs in the lower 90s. Showers are storms will be isolated today with the best chance inland.
Mositure will be increasing each day culminating in a much higher rain chance by Saturday.
- Klystron 9 | 7-day forecast | Local forecast | Printable Hurricane Preparedness Guide | Your Pictures
- ON-THE-GO: Bay News 9+ App | Watch Live | Twitter | Facebook | Weather Alerts
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app