Weather forecast: Mostly clear skies overnight into FridayComments Off on Weather forecast: Mostly clear skies overnight into Friday
Here’s what you need to know about Tampa Bay area weather for the overnight hours heading into Friday and the weekend.
- Showers die down late
- Warm, muggy overnight
- Lows again in mid to upper 70s
A few scattered storms will die down this evening. Most of them are east of I-75 as the sea breeze has moved well inland. The best chance of seeing one will be in Polk county before they totally die down.
Skies going mostly clear overnight with warm, muggy lows again in the mid to upper 70s for most spots. Some drier air is moving into our upper atmosphere.
That will result in a lower rain chance the next couple days. Unfortunately, it will not lower our humidity or temperatures.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Local temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
So, with that in mind expect a lot of sunshine for your Friday with only a 20 percent chance of an isolated shower or storm. Highs will again be in the low 90s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app