Can you feel the sunshine? The official Florida Blueberry Festival is coming to Kissimmee from March 28th to the 31st of 2019 at Formosa’s Garden Event Center. Florida Blueberry Season is from late March to April of every year.
The festival was founded in 2010 and has built a successful for 7 years in Brooksville before relocating this year to Kissimmee.
Over 60,000 people have attended the festival in the past. The event was originally created as a way to promote the burgeoning Florida blueberry industry.
The event is now a 4-day festival and will feature a Wine Bar presented by The Island Grove Wine Company, a Beer Garden with both craft and domestic choices, Festival Fare Food Court with food concessions, retail, information exhibitors, as as well as fine arts and crafts.
There will be a Juried Art Show presented by Tampa Bay Magazine with a prize of $ 6,000 up for grabs.
The festival is outdoors and shirt & shoes are required, but dress for the outdoors.
Food vendors include Blueberry Junction, Cousin’s Maine Lobster, Garrett’s Kettle Corn, Cinnamon City, Wisconsin Fried Cheese, Fried Dough Factory, Barbie’s Ice Cream, Swain’s Pizza On A Stick, Blooming Potato’s & French Fries, and more. Come hungry.
- Tickets cost $ 10 for admission and $ 10 for parking and are now available. There is also a special-rate for RV parking.
- Kids ages 9 and under are FREE.
- The event is handicap accessible with ADA handicapped parking and portable restrooms available.
- 3 locations will be available for private-nursing/baby changing for guests.
- Blankets and folding chairs are allowed.
- Beer and wine will be available for purchase with valid identification.
- Event is rain or shine. No refunds will be given.
- ATMs will be available on-site for a fee.
There will be Florida Blueberries, Florida Blueberry Pie, Blueberry plants, and other blueberry goods as well as a VIP Hospitality Pavillion.
The event will benefit Florida Blueberry Growers Association, The Community Hope Center, The Sunshine Foundation, Autism Society of Greater Orlando, and local non-profits working as staff.
Event name: Official Florida Blueberry Festival
Address: 3050 Formosa Gardens Blvd. Kissimmee, FL 34747
Date & Time: March 28th, 5PM-10PM, March 29th-March 30th, 10AM-10PM, March 31st, 2019, 10AM-5PM
Cost: $ 10 admission, $ 10 parking, Kids ages 9 and under are FREE
Buy tickets: http://bit.ly/2FjQK4F