The third annual Whiskey Foxtrot Tasting is this weekend at the Epicurean Hotel in South Tampa. Events are running most of week starting on Wednesday, November 6th. This year’s event is a celebration of women in whiskey.
Featured women include:
- Nicole Austin, George Dickel Master Distiller
- Erin Yesser, Edrington Ambassador
- Natalia Cardenas, Woodford Reserve Ambassador
- Jill Boyd, Compass Box Whisky Maker
- Ingrid Rodriguez, WhistlePig Regional Manager and Steward of the Brand
- Andrea Wilson, Michter’s Master of Maturation
- Shayna Kaufman, Brown-Forman Brand Ambassador
Guests will sample more than 200 whiskeys and bites presented by some of Tampa’s top restaurants including Bern’s Steak House, Elevage, Big Ray’s Fish Camp, Nebraska Mini-Mart, Forbici, and more.
If you love whiskey, this event is one of the best ones I have ever had the chance to attend and highly recommend fans to watch.
Tickets are SOLD OUT. General Admission tickets are $ 95 per person and VIP is $ 175 per person. VIP includes an hour of early access and access to exclusive bottles, as well as a VIP cocktail lounge located at the EDGE rooftop bar with music, a cigar rolling station, and new this year – a Whiskey & Chocolate Lounge in the Epicurean Theatre.
Themed dinners from whiskey partners are also sold out. If you missed your chance to get tickets this year, make sure you grab them next year.
More information is available at whiskeytampafoxtrot.com