Chamber of Terror Food Trucks October 2016Comments Off on Chamber of Terror Food Trucks October 2016
Full disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally. I have been compensated for my time and writing. Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally works with more than 100 food trucks and books them for events, corporate and private catering, among other services.
The American Victory Museum & Ship in Channelside is now transformed into a haunted house called the Chamber of Terror just in time for Halloween. The event is Florida’s only nautical themed haunted attraction. The haunted house forces you to go deep inside the ship where frights await around every corner.
The event is voted #1 by FloridaBestHaunts.com. Enjoy local food trucks during select dates of October during your visit
Tickets range from $ 25-$ 40 for the haunted house and visitors have a choice between access to the haunted house and an IMMEDIATE DEMISE express line option and entry to the attraction. Closed toe shoes are recommended for the attraction – visitors are recommended not to wear high heels.
Parking is available nearby at the Channelside Parking Garage located at 615 Channelside Drive.
Food Truck Schedule:
- Friday, Oct 7th: CJ Traveling Pizzeria
- Saturday, Oct 8th: The Fishin Chicken Food Truck
- Friday, Oct 14th: Frenchies Touch
- Saturday, Oct 15th: Big Bang Barbeque
- Thursday, Oct 20th: Mericafoodtruck
- Friday, Oct 21st: Kaixo Gourmet
- Saturday, Oct 22nd: Dochos Concession
- Friday, Oct 28th: I WANNA WOK
- Saturday, Oct 29th: Rollin Zoinks Truck
- Sunday, Oct 30th: Boom Boom Box
- Monday, Oct 31st: The Cheesesteak Truck
Event Name: Chamber of Terror
Venue: Victory Ship
Address: 705 Channelside Drive Tampa, FL 33602
Date: Select dates October 2016, 8PM-12AM
Facebook RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/events/181750188924927/
Buy tickets: http://chamberofterrorfl.com/tickets.html