CL Meet The Chefs 2017 coming June 15thComments Off on CL Meet The Chefs 2017 coming June 15th
Creative Loafing is bringing back Meet The Chefs on Thursday, June 15th, 2017 from 6PM-9PM. The event will showcase many of the best chefs in Tampa Bay and take place at The Vault at 611 N. Franklin Street in Downtown Tampa.
The event will kickoff CL’s Tampa Bay Restaurant Week 2017.
Each of the chefs will be sampling a soup, appetizer, main course, or dessert to make up a small plates meal featuring wine pairings handpicked by the chefs. The event will be a cocktail-style event and is 21+ only.
General Admission tickets cost $ 50 in advance and $ 60 at the door. VIP Tickets are SOLD OUT. Hurry because the event sold out in 2015 and 2016.
Event is rain or shine and no refunds will be given.
Participating restaurants include:
- Ava – Chef Joshua Hernandez
- Castile – Chef Nicolas Lebas
- Cru Cellars – Chef Brad Sobo
- CW’s Gin Joint – Chef Gui Alinat & Chef Cody Tiner
- Dr. BBQ – Chef Ray “Dr. BBQ” Lampe
- Elevage – Chef Jonathan Atanacio
- Haven – Chef Courtney Orwig
- Holy Hog BBQ – Chef Danny Hernandez
- Mise en Place – Chef Marty Blitz
- Proper Kitchen & Cocktails – Chef A.J. Lambden
- Rowe Bar & Sea Porch at Don Cesar – Chef Patrick Gossett
- The Black Pearl – Chef Christopher Artrip
- The Living Room – Chef Tony Bruno
- The Refinery + Fodder & Shine – Chef Greg Baker
VIP presented by Saltblock Hospitality and Catering with Chef Viet Vo.
Buy tickets: https://www.xorbia.com/events/cltampa/chefs/
Facebook RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/220014065170265/