February Winemaker Dinner Series at Council Oak Steaks & Seafood – 2/15Comments Off on February Winemaker Dinner Series at Council Oak Steaks & Seafood – 2/15
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood restaurant at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa will host a winemaker dinner on Thursday, February 15th, 2018.
The event will begin at 6PM with a cocktail reception and proceed to a four-course dinner at 7PM prepared by the culinary team at Council Oak Steaks & Seafood in an open kitchen format that allows guest to witness their food being prepared.
Wines will be featured from Caymus, Mer Soleil, Conundrum and Red Schooner.
Menu items include :
- Bay scallop anticucho (hors d’oeuvre)
- Florida citrus poached South African lobster tail (first course)
- Grilled American Wagyu skirt steak (second course)
- Caymus infused-sous vide tomahawk short rib (third course)
- Asian pear panna cotta (dessert)
Tickets cost $ 179 per person plus tax and gratuity. Get your tickets soon because tickets are limited.
For reservations, contact Seminole Hard Rock Tampa Customer Care at (813) 627-6630.