Guide: Where to spend New Years Eve 2019 in Tampa BayComments Off on Guide: Where to spend New Years Eve 2019 in Tampa Bay
Looking to party the night away on New Year’s Eve 2019? I have you covered.
Here are some recommendations of events happening around town:
- New Year’s Eve Gala at Armature Works: Celebrate NYE 2019 at one of Tampa’s hottest spots this year. Armature Work changed what people view Tampa’s waterfront to be and opened the floodgates to a whole new part of town. Armature Works. 1910 North Ola Avenue, Tampa, Florida. $ 205+
- New Year’s Eve at MFA – 1st Annual: The Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg is throwing their 1st annual bash to ring in 2019. Options include dinner or just partying the night away with special exhibitions available to guests and a view to Downtown St. Pete’s NYE fireworks display. Museum of Fine Arts, St. Pete. 255 Beach Drive, St. Petersburg, Florida. $ 175+
- New Year’s Eve Pool Party at Postcard Inn: Those looking for a relaxing and chill NYE might opt for a casual night of beach-front fun at Postcard Inn on St. Pete Beach. Swim shorts not included. Postcard Inn. 6300 Gulf Boulevard, St. Pete Beach, Florida. No cover.
- 6th Annual Black Tie BBQ at Cafe Dufrain: New Year’s Eve is one of the busiest nights for restaurants as diners splurge on a special evening with warm wishes for a new year. Make sure to get your reservation in early. Cafe Dufrain. 707 Harbour Post Drive, Tampa, Florida. $ 45+
- New Year’s Eve at American Social Tampa: American Social has one of Tampa’s best waterfront views and is always a prime location for fireworks and displays on the bay. If you’re ready to party, American Social is ready to get down. American Social. 601 South Harbour Island Boulevard #107, Tampa, Florida. $ 150+
- Havana Heights: Mandarin Heights and Bodega Seminole Heights are joining forces to provide a Cuban-inspired affair with cocktails and delicious food flowing all night long. 5901 North Florida Avenue, Tampa, Florida. $ 100+
- NYE 2019 on EDGE Social Drinkery: Those looking to escape to a bar and chill can enjoy a casual NYE on top of the Epicurean Hotel in South Tampa. Drink specials all night. EDGE Social Drinkery. 1207 South Howard Avenue, Tampa, Florida. No cover.
- New Year’s Eve Tiki Fest at The Birchwood: One of the best spots in Downtown St. Pete on Beach Drive is offering a New Year’s Eve Tiki Fest this year to ring in 2019 with gourmet food and an open bar. Tickets are going fast so get yours soon. The Birchwood. 340 Beach Drive Northeast, St. Petersburg, Florida. $ 135+
- Party Like Its 1999 NYE Party at The Bricks: Take it back the late 1990s and 2000s at The Bricks in Ybor City to ring in 2019 for New Year’s Eve. Don’t forget your windbreaker. The Bricks. 1327 East 7th Avenue, Ybor City, Florida. No Cover.
- Punkcade NYE Party: Seminole Heights retro-gaming bar Lowry Parcade is having a punk-themed party for NYE 2019 with beat’em up games at the center of the fun. Plenty of games and fun all night. Lowry Parcade. 1213 West Waters Avenue, Tampa, Florida. No cover.