Meet the Chefs 2019: Meet and Mingle with Tampa Bay ChefsComments Off on Meet the Chefs 2019: Meet and Mingle with Tampa Bay Chefs
Creative Loafing‘s annual food event, Meet The Chefs, is approaching quickly at The Vault in Downtown Tampa and will occur on Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 from 7PM-10PM. VIP is already sold out and GA is selling quickly as well.
General Admission includes small plates by each chef and more as well as an opportunity to meet them at the event (hence the name). The event is for ages 21 years and older and is rain or shine.
Some items on the menu include Gnocchi alla Vaccinara, Tete de Moine Rosette with lavender honey, Scallop Crudo with meyer lemon and dried herbs, Burnt End Arepas, Southern Lump Crab Cakes, Beef Tartare, and more.
Tickets are $ 55 in advance and will increase at the door. This event does sell out though so make sure you buy your tickets early if you want to attend.
- 717 South | Chef Josh Bury
- Armani’s | Chef Jonathan Wilson
- Ava | Chef John Lister
- Boat Run Oyster Company & SaltBlock Hospitality | Chef Dan Miller
- CW’s Gin Joint | Chef Gui Alinat & Chef Cody Tiner
- Dr. BBQ The Restaurant | Pitmaster Lee Jasper
- Forbici Modern Italian | Chef Jason Saldutti
- Oak & Ola | Chef Anne Kearney
- Oxford Exchange | Chef Richard Anderson
- Red Mesa Restaurant | Chef Chris Fernandez
- Rooster & the Till | Chef Ferrell Alvarez
- Roux Tampa | Chef Gary Pyrus
- Steelbach | Chef Nathan Hardin
- The Black Pearl of Dunedin | Chef Chris Artrip
- The Library | Chef Rachel Bennett
Event Name: Meet The Chefs 2019
Venue: The Vault
Date & Time: Wednesday, June 12th, 2019, 7PM-10PM
Address: 611 N. Franklin St., Tampa, FL 33602