More clouds but still warm WednesdayComments Off on More clouds but still warm Wednesday
Here’s what you need to know about the Bay area’s weather for Tuesday/Wednesday:
- Patchy fog possible late tonight
- A cold front headed to Bay area
- Slight chance of showers Wednesday
Skies will be partly cloudy early Wednesday morning. There will be some areas of patchy fog, mainly in northern counties early. Lows will be in the low to mid 60s.
Wednesday will feature more clouds in the area, but still warm temperatures. The highs will reach the low 80s. Skies will go between partly sunny and variably cloudy.
There will be some scattered storms that develop in the afternoon. The rain coverage will be at 30 percent. The best chance of seeing those storms will be north of I-4 and also in Polk county late in the afternoon.
The storms will slowly wind down in the evening with partly cloudy skies. Lows will bottom out in the 60s.
- Klystron 9 Radar | Temperatures | Dew point/humidity | Rainfall totals | 7-day forecast
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9+ app and get Klystron 9 and Safety Net alerts wherever you are.
Thursday will feature variably cloudy skies with a 40 percent coverage of scattered showers and storms. This is being driven by a front just to our north that is slowing down and will stall out for a few days. That along with an increase in moisture in the atmosphere will result in these scattered storms.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app