New Belgium Craft Beer Dinner @ World of Beer – FowlerComments Off on New Belgium Craft Beer Dinner @ World of Beer – Fowler
This coming Wednesday, October 5th, 2016, World of Beer – Fowler will host a New Belgium Craft Beer Dinner from 6PM-8PM. Guests will enjoy a 5-course meal paired with beer selections including:
- Tuscan Hummus Plate, paired with Fat Tire Amber Ale
- Korean Spicy Wings, paired with Citradelic Tangerine IPA
- Spring Greens & Kale Salad, paired with Snapshot Tart Wheat
- Chicken Enchilada Soup, paired with 1554 Black Lager
- IPA Fresh Grilled Salmon, paired with Slow Ride IPA
- Pumpkin Mousse, paired with Pumpkick Ale
Tickets cost $ 40 per person and can be purchased anytime before October 5th. Tickets will cost $ 45 at the door. Space is limited so get your tickets today.
About New Belgium Beer: New Belgium is the fourth largest craft brewery as defined by the Brewers Association. An American craft brewer is small, independent and traditional. New Belgium currently sells beer in 45 states, the District of Columbia and British Columbia. In 2015, New Belgium Brewing sold 914,000 barrels of beer. All of New Belgium’s beer is brewed in Fort Collins, Colorado, although we are building a second brewery in Asheville, North Carolina that began brewing in the Spring of 2016.
Event name: New Belgium Beer Dinner
Venue: World of Beer – Fowler
Address: 2815 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33612
Date & Time: Wednesday, October 5th, 2016, 6PM-8PM
Phone: (813) 559-1530
Facebook RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/events/1773172042897135/