Showers overnight, clouds clear SaturdayComments Off on Showers overnight, clouds clear Saturday
Here’s what you need to know about Tampa Bay’s weather for Friday night into the weekend:
- Showers, thunderstorms possible over inland areas
- Cold front across Florida on Saturday
- Warm and breezy overnight
Scattered showers and a few storms will move eastward through the area tonight. All of them will move to our east toward the Atlantic and out of our local area after midnight into the early morning.
Then there will just be a few smaller sprinkles or light showers possible into early Saturday as the winds shift and come in from the west-northwest. Morning lows will again be in the 60s, but near 70 at the coast.
- Klystron 9 Radar | Temperatures | Dew point/humidity | Rainfall totals | 7-day forecast
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9+ app and get Klystron 9 and Safety Net alerts wherever you are.
Morning clouds will clear out giving way to a nice Saturday forecast. Skies will go mostly sunny and winds will be from the west-northwest, resulting in a cooler feel near the coast. Highs will range from the upper 70s at the beach to about 84 in Polk County.
Saturday night will be nice, with mostly clear skies and lows in the 60s for most areas, but some upper 50s in Citrus and Hernando Counties.
Sunday will be a nice wrap up to the weekend. Skies will feature filtered sunshine through some thin cirrus clouds. Winds will change direction and come from the northeast, leading to temperatures jumping back up to the mid 80s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app