Tampa Bay Weather: Partly cloudy overnight, warm, breezy SundayComments Off on Tampa Bay Weather: Partly cloudy overnight, warm, breezy Sunday
Here’s what you need to know about Tampa Bay’s weather this weekend:
- Partly cloudy, cooler tonight
- Sunday warm and breezy
- Slightly cooler highs along the coast
Partly cloudy and a little cooler tonight. A few sprinkles are possible this evening. Expect lows in the 60s to lower 70s on the beaches.
Sunday looks to be a warm and breezy day, with slightly cooler highs along the coast and inland areas to near 90.
- Klystron 9 Radar | Temperatures | Dew point/humidity | Rainfall totals | 7-day forecast
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9+ app and get Klystron 9 and Safety Net alerts wherever you are.
A slight chance of showers on Monday, then better rain chances and higher humidity by Tuesday and for much of next week.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app