Warm with small rain chances FridayComments Off on Warm with small rain chances Friday
Here’s what you need to know about Tampa Bay’s weather on Friday and into the weekend:
- Highs in the upper 80s for Friday
- Friday will feature a mix of sun and clouds
- Small chance of a shower, likely inland
An upper trough approaching from the northwest will push a weak cold front into North Florida later today.
This front will help to bring a slight chance of showers today mainly north of Tampa early. As winds become westerly, the rain chance will shift inland and to the Atlantic coast by late afternoon.
- Klystron 9 Radar | Temperatures | Dew point/humidity | Rainfall totals | 7-day forecast
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9+ app and get Klystron 9 and Safety Net alerts wherever you are.
The cold front will move through tonight, fairly quietly.
Lows will be in the mid 60s north to around 70 Tampa Bay.
High pressure will begin to filter into the region Saturday.
Dew points will lower some during Saturday, but high temperatures will not change.
Highs will be in the mid 80s near the coast, but upper 80s inland. Skies will be mostly sunny. There will be a light breeze from the west-northwest.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app