Weather forecast: More pleasant weather TuesdayComments Off on Weather forecast: More pleasant weather Tuesday
The first blast of autumn air finally made it into our area with much lower humidity and lower temperatures. That will be the case again into Tuesday.
- Expect a pleasant, rain-free evening Monday
- Beautiful weather will continue Tuesday
- A few sprinklers are possible
Skies will go from partly cloudy to mostly clear overnight into early Tuesday morning.
Lows will be comfortable in the 60s, with even some upper 50s in Citrus County.
Skies will be sunny to begin with but go partly cloudy through the day.
There might even be a few sprinkles that come across the state from the Atlantic because the winds will be strong again from the northeast.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Local temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Otherwise it will just be a pleasant day with highs in the low to mid 80s.
Tuesday night will be partly cloudy with lows in the 60s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app