Weather forecast: Mostly cloudy skies overnight into MondayComments Off on Weather forecast: Mostly cloudy skies overnight into Monday
Here’s what you need to know about Bay Area weather for Sunday and the work week:
- Temperatures 6 to 8 degrees cooler than Sunday morning
- Monday brighter and warm
- Highs in the mid 80s near the coast, upper 80s inland
Thunderstorms over the Central Gulf this are bringing thick cirrus clouds overhead. These clouds will continue to stream in until early morning.
The weak cold front moving down the state south of us will continue moving away, and will pull off into the Atlantic Monday as weak high pressure builds in. Expect mostly cloudy skies to keep temperatures a little higher than they could be otherwise through morning, although temperatures will still be 6 to 8 degrees lower than Sunday morning.
Slightly cooler conditions are expected over the Nature Coast where the clouds will be thinner.
- Klystron 9 Radar | Temperatures | Dew point/humidity | Rainfall totals | 7-day forecast
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9+ app and get Klystron 9 and Safety Net alerts wherever you are.
Once these high clouds leave the area, Monday will be brighter and warm. Winds will be lighter and the humidity will be less than Sunday.
Highs will be in the mid 80s near the coast to upper 80s inland. Temperatures will drop off more quickly Monday after sunset.
Tuesday morning lows will be in the upper 50s north to mid and upper 60s around Tampa Bay. Skies will be partly cloudy to mostly sunny Tuesday. Winds will be easterly, but light, so a sea breeze will form.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app