Weather forecast: Scattered showers, storms SaturdayComments Off on Weather forecast: Scattered showers, storms Saturday
Here’s what you need to know about Bay area weather for Friday and into the weekend:
- Warm temps again into the 90s
- Rain chances 40 percent Friday and higher on Saturday
- Rip current risk for the beach waters
Skies will be mostly clear to partly cloudy overnight, but a few scattered storms will start to come in from the Gulf early Saturday morning. Lows will be in the upper 70s to low 80s.
Expect another round of scattered showers and storms to come in from the Gulf and move eastward during the day Saturday. Highs will be in the upper 80s to around 90.
- Klystron 9 | 7-day forecast | Local forecast | Printable Hurricane Preparedness Guide | Your Pictures
- ON-THE-GO: Bay News 9+ App | Watch Live | Twitter | Facebook | Weather Alerts
The coverage or rain by the end of the day will be at about 60 percent, but it will not rain all day. It will likely be broken up with some areas seeing scattered storms in the morning, and then other areas seeing some in the evening to night
Winds will still be breezy from the west, so watch for rip currents at area beaches, and boating conditions will be rougher than normal also.
Drier air is on the way for Sunday into Monday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app