Weather Forecast: Showers possible Monday with sea breezeComments Off on Weather Forecast: Showers possible Monday with sea breeze
Here’s what you need to know about Tampa Bay weather for Memorial Day:
- Showers and thunderstorms possible Monday afternoon with sea breeze
- Storms will start in coastal counties and build inland
A few showers and storms are possible through the evening.
Overnight will become partly cloudy. Lows will be about the same as this morning.
Light winds will allow for an afternoon sea breeze again on Monday and increasing moisture will allow for scattered showers and thunderstorms. Storms will start in the coastal counties and will build inland.
An upper level trough moved in overhead and will remain across the state through the weekend. This has been contributing to the storm chances. Highs Monday will be in the upper 80s near the coast to lower 90s inland.
- Klystron 9 Radar | Temperatures | Dew point/humidity | Rainfall totals | 7-day forecast
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9+ app and get Klystron 9 and Safety Net alerts wherever you are.
A moist air mass will remain in place from Monday through next weekend. A relaxed pressure gradient will keep winds light, allowing sea breezes each day through the workweek.
So daytime heating will result in a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoons and evenings.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app